Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is it over yet ?

Looks like the flood situation in the East Coast is improving though The Star's saying that the number of evacuees rose up a bit. Hopefully the weather will hold up till we go back home this week. Then it can rain and rain and rain ... I do look forward to it at the end of the year. Hehe .... :-D Main air bah is one childhood memory I still cherish. And it's part of Kelantanese ritual, I suppose (I don't dare use the word 'culture' here!). And we're so tak kisah when there's flood compared to people in other parts of Malaysia. Time to 'play flood water', guys! And I was watching the 5 o'clock news on RTM1 the other day. This one cheerful makcik, when interviewed by the reporter, was saying, "Sedap dok ssini. Pagi makaey, tengahari makaey, makaey sokmo!" (Translation : Staying here is fine. We eat in the morning, in the afternoon, all the time!). Now that's positive thinking!

No comments: